CompHealth is currently assisting a medical facility in New York with their search for a psychiatrist. They are offering a very flexible work schedule. You will have phone only back up call one night a week, and one Saturday or Sunday per month. Candidates must be board certified with one year of training. The ideal candidate will hold an active New York medical license, and have immediate availability. This is a great opportunity to engage in health services, research, and formulate policy related to mental health care delivery and education.
This position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive full comprehensive benefits, including loan repayment and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in New York's picturesque countryside. The Hudson River Valley has a host of outdoor activities like rock climbing, hiking, biking, sailing, ski slopes, and New York vineyards.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any psychiatry jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult outpatient psychiatry
- Flexible schedule offered
- Light phone call schedule
- Must be board certified with 1 year of training
- Patient-centered facility
- No non-compete; can have private practice
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $250000.00 to $350000.00 annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.