Adult Psychiatrist Position in Atlanta, Georgia
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Closing date
- Jun 9, 2023
- Position Type
This opportunity has an option for a salary guarantee the 1st 6 months, or you can go straight to a production model. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of unpaid time off, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Joanne Davies directly at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult psychiatrist who will also see children
- Monday through Friday work schedule with no weekends or call
- 100% outpatient duties
- Can work flexible days, 32 - 40 hours each week
- Interest in TMS and integrative therapies is a plus
- Production-based earnings, no cap on income
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
- Full benefits and malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert