Come practice in this lakefront town in Upstate New York. This town has historic buildings, museums, and a vibrant downtown scene. The surrounding countryside has farmland mixed among rolling hills and gives you access to outstanding boating in the warm months and skiing in the winter.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
To get started, contact Nick Carreira at 203.663.9405 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Generous compensation
- Employed position with full benefits
- da Vinci robot
- Call of 1:5
- Join a group of 4 OB/GYNs, 1 advanced provider, and 3 laborists
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- J-1 visas welcome
- Productivity and retention bonuses are available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $250000.00 to $400000.00 annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.