Internal Medicine, Med-Ped, or Family Medicine Position in a Great Little Historic New Mexico Town
- Espanola, New Mexico
- Closing date
- Jun 9, 2023
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Position Type
If you or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity, please contact Linda Jacovino, Senior Search Consultant, Primary Care by emailing your CV (in confidence) to firstname.lastname@example.org and referring to job 2829850.
I look forward to speaking with you.
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Clinic environment
- NHSC scholar site; loan repayment by the state
- Can accept H-1B candidates
- Outstanding healthcare system
- Full benefits and competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Short distance to Santa Fe
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert