Gastroenterologist Position in a Great Mississippi City
- Laurel, Mississippi
- Closing date
- Jun 9, 2023
- Position Type
This beautiful Southern community has welcomed numerous physician families here from across the United States and other parts of the world. This is because of the advanced technology at the medical center, an ongoing commitment to growth, and the quality of life we offer in the community. Our area is a safe community with a low cost of living.
Packages include a very strong and competitive base salary, liberal weeks of paid vacation, 1 week CME plus $3,000 to go toward CME expenses, health and dental insurance for the family. They provide life insurance as well as a retirement plan. There is a day care facility for the small children of employed physicians and other healthcare personnel located 2 blocks from the medical center. Expenses for license and board certification are covered. A cell phone allowance is also provided.
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow it up with a phone call or text to Austyn at 801-930-3363. Reference job 2827460.
- Huge competitive base salary with an exciting RVU model
- Group will pay for your medical license and provide you with a new cell phone
- Wonderful group with an endoscopy center and an easy call schedule
- Attractive sign-on bonus awaits incoming gastroenterologist
- Join a team in a group where medical professionals are loved, respected, and rewarded
- Easy access to the hospital across the street (with no driving)
- Physicians and their families enjoy this centrally located Mississippi city
- A beautiful city with a country club, outstanding golf course, tennis, and much more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert