Gastroenterologist/Hospitalist Needed in Connecticut
- Danbury, Connecticut
- Closing date
- Jun 9, 2023
- Gastroenterology, Hospital Medicine (MD)
- Position Type
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Chris Gachette at email@example.com or 954-837-2772.
- Includes sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Monday through Friday work schedule with no night or weekend call
- Excellent work-life balance
- 32 days of PTO
- 10 days of CME time
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- See 14 - 18 patients per day
- Includes retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert