Radiology Breast Imaging
- Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. -Northern California
- San Rafael, California
- Closing date
- Mar 10, 2024
- Radiology / Imaging
- Full Time
- Position Type
TPMG is seeking a full time BE/BC Radiologist Breast Imaging to join our team in San Rafael, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Full-time annual salary range is $415,000 to $435,000 plus additional potential incentives up to $89,000*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
The city of San Rafael is considered Marin s central city. It s located 17 miles north of San Francisco, on the northwest shore of San Francisco Bay. San Rafael is the county s governmental, business, and cultural center. It is the central base for taking day trips to scenic locations such as the Napa-Sonoma wine country, the Pt. Reyes National Seashore, Stinson Beach and the Muir Woods National Monument.
San Rafael also has many local attractions that include landmarks such as the Frank Lloyd Wright Civic Center, the Mission San Rafael Arcangel, and the Boyd House home to the Marin Historical Society Museum. For the nature enthusiasts, San Rafael is home to the historic China Camp State Park. Visitors can hike, horseback ride, and bike the trails along the sweeping views of the San Pablo Bay to the east, and San Rafael and the San Francisco Bay to the west or for those who prefer water activities, there is boating, windsurfing and fishing on the pier.
The benefits and pay are outstanding, and San Rafael is located in stunning Marin County, a short 20 minute drive north of San Francisco. Commutes are easy within Marin and from metropolitan areas locally, including San Francisco and the East Bay. The beautiful Marin community is among the best California has to offer with the ability to enjoy San Francisco, and also hike, go wine tasting, and surf in the Pacific Ocean all within a few minutes. https://www.visitmarin.org/
For more information and to apply, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Radiology Breast Imaging
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert