OB/GYN Physician BC/BE - Castro Valley, CA
- Sutter East Bay Medical Group
- Hayward, California
- Closing date
- Mar 10, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is recruiting a full time, Board Certified or Board Eligible, OB/GYN Physicians.
Location: Castro Valley, California
Join a collaborative group of OBGYNs that are focused on team based delivery of care. Share call with an outstanding group of OB/GYN colleagues. Our group offers centering pregnancy or group based prenatal care that allows patients more time with clinicians and a greater sense of community with their peers. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional communication, and interpersonal skills.
- An active and unrestricted CA license
- Current DEA license
- Must be able to take full OB call
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG)
We are an industry leading, rapidly growing multi-specialty medical group made up of over 370 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for its excellence in compassionate, patient-centered care having received multiple awards for our quality, innovation, and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with the Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support to our medical group, including the latest technology thereby allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401 K- Profit Sharing Pension Plan with an employer funded Safe Harbor contribution
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Group shareholder potential
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*Benefits are prorated to full-time status and employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG’s employment policies and practices.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician BC/BE - Castro Valley, CA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert