- Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. -Northern California
- Novato, California
- Closing date
- Mar 9, 2024
- Infectious Disease
- Part Time
- Position Type
TPMG is seeking a BE/BC Infectious Disease physician (Part Time) to join our team in Novato, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc., is currently adding an Infectious Disease Physician to our Infectious Disease team in Marin County. The physician will be based in the medical office in Novato and the medical facility in San Rafael, responsible for covering inpatient and outpatient infectious diseases. The position offers a .6-unit schedule and great flexibility. Call duties are well balanced and shared equally.
The practice serves an urban and suburban populace in one of the most diverse areas of the country. We work in a great mix of inpatient and outpatient duties covering general infectious diseases, HIV care, antibiotic stewardship, and infection prevention.
Novato, California is located in beautiful Marin County, just north of San Francisco, and offers a mix of rural and urban attractions. Residents enjoy outdoor activities such as Mt. Burdell Open Space Preserve and the Novato Arts Center for its art galleries, plays, and music events. With its combination of small-town charm, big-city amenities and access to pristine natural beauty and the wine country, Novato is an excellent place to call home.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
- Interest in Antibiotic Stewardship and Infection Prevention is a plus
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
For more information and to apply, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $290,000 to $298,020 plus additional potential incentives up to $37,200*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Apply for Infectious Disease
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert