Orthopaedic Surgeon in Albemarle, NC
- Atrium Health
- Albemarle, North Carolina
- Closing date
- Mar 9, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Orthopedic
- Full Time
- Position Type
Atrium Health Musculoskeletal Institute Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in Albemarle, NC, is seeking a BC/BE Orthopaedic Surgeon to join our team. We are looking for a candidate that is quality driven and is ready to make a big impact on a small community.
Our practice is a community-based hospital and a highly motivated partner within Atrium Health’s Musculoskeletal Institute (MSK), of which is one of the largest Musculoskeletal programs in the country. We’re fortunate to retain our small community feel while also enjoying the proximity to the Charlotte metro region. Additionally, we have an extensive network of physicians within the institute including spine, ortho, primary care sports medicine, physical medicine and rehab.
- Modern surgical suites with high-definition video capability and other state of the art equipment
- Opportunities in research, education, and athletic partnerships
- Competitive compensation, signing bonus, and excellent benefits
- A cohesive team consisting of four physicians and an advanced practice provider
- Regular office and clinical hours Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Call coverage for Atrium Health Stanly Hospital is only Monday through Thursday, every other week; no weekends
Our ideal candidate:
- Is required to be BC/BE Orthopedic physician who possess general orthopedic surgery experience, and must be ACGME trained
- Is required to be experienced with general orthopedic procedures, shoulder scopes, and joint procedures; including total joint, and knee
- Preferably will have a sports medicine background and/or sports medicine fellowship training
About the Community
Albemarle, NC is about an hour northeast of the Charlotte metro region and offers a unique small town, family-oriented community lifestyle. The community is rich in natural beauty and charm, with excellent charter schools and access to the beautiful Lake Tillery, Uwharrie National Forrest, and surrounding bucolic areas. The area is a truly special place that provides space to those looking to grow and be a part of their community.
About Atrium Health
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgeon in Albemarle, NC
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert