Pulmonary Medicine Associates
- Pulmonary Medicine Associates
- Sacramento, California
- Closing date
- Mar 9, 2024
- Pulmonary Disease
- Full Time
- Position Type
Discover our Lifestyle in Beautiful Sacramento California with the largest most successful Pulmonary private group practice. Forbes magazine #1 city to live in California.
Pulmonary Medicine Associates (PMA) Sacramento’s largest and only private practice group has been treating patients since 1973. With specialties that include pulmonology, critical care, sleep medicine, infectious disease, and palliative care. We are a busy practice with over 60 providers covering 7 hospitals and 2 outpatient clinic locations.
We currently have openings for Outstanding Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Physicians!
- Guaranteed 425K for first two years of employment.
- Bonus potential based on productivity
- Availability of partnership after two years.
- Relocation assistance
- Signing bonus.
- High shareholder earning potential.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k) with generous company contributions, CME, and malpractice.
- Design your practice to meet your personal and professional goals.
- Attractive night call schedule.
- Opportunity for ICU and Pulmonary directorships in major hospitals.
- Various services including ICU coverage, outpatient office practice, telemedicine, sleep medicine and procedures.
- Highly desirable family-friendly community with excellent school districts and a myriad of year-round outdoor activities; a vast array of excellent dining, shopping, arts, and cultural options and sporting events.
- Close Proximity to San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, the Pacific Ocean, Napa and Sonoma Wine Country.
Base salary Guarantee up to $425,000.00 for 2 years Sign on bonus
Apply for Pulmonary Medicine Associates
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert