Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon
- Orthopedic Care Partners
- Leesburg, Florida
- Closing date
- Mar 9, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Orthopedic
- Full Time
- Position Type
Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon Opportunity in Central, Florida
Location: Central, Florida
Company Name: The Orthopedic Institute
Discipline: Sports Medicine
The Orthopedic Institute (TOI), a leading private practice group in Florida, is hiring for a BE/BC Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon to join our team in our very attractive Central Florida location.
- Surgeon should have a medical license in good standing and be BE/BC in Orthopedics
- Sports Medicine Fellowship Trained
- Ideal candidate will be energetic and motivated with strong patient-centered practice philosophy
- Great Opportunity for experienced surgeons and new graduates alike to replace a retiring sports medicine physician.
- Lucrative 2 year partnership-track role
- Competitive compensation including a share of ancillary profits and equity ownership
- Relocation allowance
- 25+ year stable practice experiencing steady growth
- 1:5 paid call.
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off etc.
About the opportunity with The Orthopedic Institute (TOI):
- We are a leading private orthopedic group in Florida with 45 physicians across more than 10 offices
- We have a rapidly growing practice with extremely high volumes and looking to add an additional surgeon to the team.
- The primary focus for the position will be Sports Medicine including the ability to take general orthopedic call
- Established patient base with a busy practice located in a fast growing area of Florida
- Robust infrastructure and support to help ramp up your practice
- This practice has state of the art radiology, physical therapy and outpatient surgery center
Central Florida is an appealing family friendly community dotted with many beautiful lakes and adjacent to The fastest growing community in America. It is centrally located and convenient to both the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts of Florida with easy access in less than an hour to Orlando International. Ideally located only about an hour from downtown Orlando or Tampa for big city attractions without having to deal with the day-to-day big city problems. With space still remaining to own land, The region is still holds many of the quaint communities that retain the charm and character of Old Florida.
Apply for Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert