- Axia Women’s Health
- S HARRISN Township, New Jersey
- Closing date
- Mar 9, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Premier Women s Health of South Jersey, an Axia Women s Health care center, is seeking an OB/GYN Laborist. Enjoy working with a well-established OBGYN practice in a collaborative team environment.
QUICK GLANCE SUMMARY:
- 4 Provider Team: 3 OB/GYNs, 1 WHNP
- 4 12hr or 2 24hr shifts weekly
- Opportunity for some office hrs, if desired
- Office Deliveries: Approximately 700/year
- Resident graduates and early-career physicians can choose to participate in Axia's Mentorship program and receive one-on-one support and guidance from a senior physician mentor.
- Inspira Health, Mullica Hill, New Jersey Located less than 30 miles from Philadelphia.
- LEVEL II NICU
- 24/7 Anesthesiologist on-site
- Company Paid: New Jersey Medical license, CDS, DEA, Hospital Credentialing, Malpractice Insurance Coverage: No tail expense!
- Full-time benefit-eligibility beginning the first of the month after hire.
- 401(k) matching contribution with no vesting period.
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Personal) + Paid Holidays.
- CME Paid Time Off + CME Reimbursement.
- Choice of multiple medical insurance plans to best meet your needs as low as $8 per pay.
- Access to Axia providers at little to no cost through Axia s medical insurance.
- Axia-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
- Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including parents and parents-in-law.
- Additional insurance options including dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term care, pet insurance and more!
At Axia Women s Health, our vision is to lead the way in improving women's health. At the core of achieving this is a caring, connected, and progressive community of 500 providers across nearly 200 women's health centers in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. The rapidly growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, two laboratories, urogynecology care, and fertility centers. Together, Axia Women's Health puts women first by delivering the personalized care needed for women to lead healthier, happier lives.
- More than 30,000 babies delivered annually across our network.
- Over 500,000 patient visits annually
- Nearly 10,000 surgeries annually
Apply for OB/GYN Laborist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert