- Lexington Clinic
- Lexington, Kentucky
- Closing date
- Mar 9, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Lexington Clinic is seeking a full-time BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join a very busy practice in Lexington, Kentucky. The group consists of three board-certified cardiologists and four advanced practice providers.
This is an exciting time to join a well-established multi-specialty group poised for growth and expansion. We take pride in providing the highest quality patient care in an easygoing and collaborative environment.
Lexington Clinic Cardiology offers a broad range of services including:
- Stress Echos
- Stress Tests
- Nuclear Stress Tests
- Holter and Event Monitors
- Tilt Table
- Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiac Caths
- Pacemakers and ICD Implants
- Peripheral Angio with Stent placement
As a part of our team, you will have access to:
- Flexible schedule
- Experienced and dedicated multi-specialty peer network
- Large internal referral base
- Competitive compensation with significant earning potential
- $150k signing/retention bonus
- Benefits package for physicians that includes health and dental, 401K, independent/dependent life coverage, short/long-term disability, long-term care, vacation and CME time, CME stipend and a flexible spending account
About Lexington Clinic
Lexington Clinic is Central Kentucky s oldest and largest multi-specialty group practice, consisting of more than 200 providers and 800+ employees. It offers 35+ medical specialties across 20 locations throughout Central and Eastern Kentucky.
We offer a broad range of primary and specialty care as well as ancillary services, including an AAAHC accredited ambulatory surgery center, radiology and laboratory services, physical and respiratory therapy, and state-of-the-art specialty care centers for cancer, breast and sleep medicine.
About the Community
The Horse Capital of the World or Lexington, located in the heart of the Bluegrass, is the second largest city in Kentucky with a population of approximately 320,000. Providing an excellent place to raise a family, and being a university town, Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools and boasts low unemployment and cost of living.
Census info source: https://www.visitlex.com/about/
Apply for Cardiology
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert