BE/BC DBS & Epilepsy focused Neurosurgeon
- Columbus, Ohio
- Closing date
- Mar 9, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Neurological
- Full Time
- Position Type
OhioHealth is adding a BE/BC DBS & Epilepsy focused Neurosurgeon to join its robust Neuroscience team in Columbus, OH.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Neurosurgeon at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Join an established and collaborative interdisciplinary team dedicated to growing DBS/ Epilepsy consultation and surgical volumes.
- Practice out of Riverside Methodist Hospital which includes a nine-story state-of-the-art Neuroscience Center, with 409,000 square feet dedicated to brain and spine patients
- Approximate case split will involve 40% Movement, 30% Epilepsy, and 30% General Neurosurgery
- Qualified candidates will have experience in:
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) procedures for FDA-approved medical conditions—Movement Disorders and Epilepsy
- Focused Ultrasound (FUS/HIFU)
- Invasive EEG monitoring techniques: sEEG and depth electrode placement
- Laser ablation treatment
- RNS/ Neuropace
- Baclofen pumps
- OhioHealth’s Neuroscience service line allows for system-wide collaboration
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- BC/BE Neurosurgery through the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Fellowship training and specialty focus in Functional Neurosurgery, DBS and Epilepsy
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Jaclyn Adeva
- Text: (740) 591-7637
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 14 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2022 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 15 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey’s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the “Best Places to Live” in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes “America’s Cities of the Future.” Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America’s “Best Cities for Physicians.” The region’s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.
Apply for BE/BC DBS & Epilepsy focused Neurosurgeon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert