Emergency Medicine Physician Opening in Kansas City
- Envision Physician Services
- Belton, Missouri
- Closing date
- Mar 9, 2024
- Emergency Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
- Talk with our clinical leadership during the ACOEP 2023 Spring Seminar.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a FT Emergency Physician to join Belton Regional Medical Center in MO.
- Physician Requirements: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (ABEM/AOBEM) or Family Practice/Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience
Belton Regional Medical Center is an accomplished hospital within the HCA Midwest Health System in the Kansas City area. It is a 71-bed acute care facility offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. The hospital underwent a $39.2 million dollar renovation and expansion project from 2011-2012 to keep up with the expanding needs of the community. Belton Regional is a certified designated Level III Trauma Center. It received the Joint Commission's "Top Performer" award for all of Kansas City in 2011 and Top Performer on Key Quality Measures in 2014. Belton has also been recognized for it's participation in the Joint Commission Stroke Center Certification program.
Emergency Department Profile:
- 31,000 annual patient visits
- Level III Trauma Center
- 17 ED beds, with 7 Fast Track chairs
- 28-hours physician coverage daily; 10-hour shifts Mon-Thurs & 12-hour shifts Fri-Sun
- 24-hours APP coverage daily; 12-hour shifts
- Dedicated Norcturnist
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon Dictation)
- Must hold ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- W2 with benefits to include: health, dental, vision insurance, 401k, business expense reimbursement account
- Great hourly rate
In Belton, Missouri you can simultaneously enjoy the charm of a small town and all the conveniences of a larger city. Belton is located only minutes from Kansas City, home of the Kansas city Royals Basketball team, Kansas City Chiefs Football team as well as various outlets for the arts such as the symphony and ballet. Other amenities include golf courses, dinner theaters, public parks, and world-class shopping. Belton's historical Main Street hosts family fun events year round and offers a taste of a more simple life.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician Opening in Kansas City
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert