Family Medicine - Primary Care Physician, Century City
- UCLA Health
- 90067, Century City
- Closing date
- Apr 9, 2023
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
As a Family Medicine Physician with UCLA Health, U can enjoy the close connection of community-focused patient care with the resources and reputation of one of the nation’s leading health systems. We are seeking a board certified/eligible Family Medicine and Med-Peds physician for Century City.
This role offers an option for a 3-day extended hours work week.
Click here to learn more about the Century City Primary & Specialty Care practice.
At UCLA Health, U can:
- Be a part of a robust team-based patient centered medical home model with after hours nurse triage, pharmacist support, co-located behavioral health, and comprehensive patient navigation assistance.
- Utilize your full breadth of clinical skills to treat a diverse patient population
- Collaborate with some of the world’s top physicians and researchers at the David Geffen School of Medicine
- Work within a highly-innovative practice environment, including Epic Systems
- Deliver leading-edge patient care
- Enjoy an excellent salary, incentive and benefits program (including relocation benefits and CME stipends)
- Be valued for your unique background and abilities when you join one of Forbes “Best Employers for Diversity”
- Grow your medical career with one of the top ranked hospitals in the entire country!
The University of California, Los Angeles is required to provide an estimate of the salary range for this role. This range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions. Salary offers are determined based on candidate qualifications and experience. The full salary range for this position is 250,000.00-430,000.00
- American Board of Internal Medicine board certified/eligible
- California licensed or license-eligible
Living in West Los Angeles:
LA’s Westside features some of the most charming neighborhoods in Southern California. Westwood is home to the UCLA campus, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, the Hammer Museum and the Geffen Playhouse. It offers a vibrant cultural scene with plenty of entertainment and nightlife possibilities. Beverly Hills’ beautiful neighborhoods stretch from mid-city to the hills and beyond. It borders Century City, known for its plentiful shopping and dining, as well as great neighborhoods. Head a little south to Marina Del Rey where you’ll find a laid-back atmosphere with running and bike paths. Just west is Santa Monica, known for its beaches and boardwalk, not to mention the world-famous Santa Monica Pier. Take a stroll and experience the funky vibe of nearby Venice Beach, or jump on the bike path that stretches for miles in both directions. Just north, you’ll find Pacific Palisades, a spectacular area in the foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains.
Discover all U Can achieve in your practice at UCLA Health.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert