Family Medicine - Primary Care Physician, San Luis Obispo
- UCLA Health
- 93401, San Luis Obispo
- Closing date
- Apr 9, 2023
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
As a Family Medicine Physician with UCLA Health, U can enjoy the close connection of community-focused patient care with the resources and reputation of one of the nation’s leading health systems. We are seeking a board certified/eligible Family Medicine and Med-Peds physician for our San Luis Obispo Practice.
Click here to learn more about our San Luis Obispo Primary & Specialty Care Clinic.
At UCLA Health, U can:
- Be a part of a robust team-based patient centered medical home model with after hours nurse triage, pharmacist support, co-located behavioral health, and comprehensive patient navigation assistance.
- Utilize your full breadth of clinical skills to treat a diverse patient population
- Collaborate with some of the world’s top physicians and researchers at the David Geffen School of Medicine
- Work within a highly-innovative practice environment, including Epic Systems
- Deliver leading-edge patient care
- Enjoy an excellent salary, incentive and benefits program (including relocation benefits and CME stipends)
- Be valued for your unique background and abilities when you join one of Forbes “Best Employers for Diversity”
- Grow your medical career with one of the top ranked hospitals in the entire country!
The University of California, Los Angeles is required to provide an estimate of the salary range for this role. This range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions. Salary offers are determined based on candidate qualifications and experience. The full salary range for this position is 250,000.00-430,000.00v
- American Board of Family Medicine or Med-Peds Board Certified/Eligible
- An active or pending California license
Living on the Central Coast:
There’s so much to experience up and down California’s Central Coast. Ventura, with its thriving arts community, is known as the “Galapagos of Southern California” for its stunning scenery, from the mountains to the beaches. A breathtaking and inviting weekend getaway and playground for many in the Los Angeles area, Santa Barbara is also an incredible place to call home. Bordered by the stunning Santa Ynez Mountains to the north and the spectacular Pacific Ocean to the south, this is a place of limitless beauty, variety and recreational possibilities. Nestled among beautiful rolling hills and boasting an ideal year-round climate and quaint neighborhoods, San Luis Obispo is an ideal place to call home. Its historic, charming downtown boasts everything from one-of-a-kind boutiques to familiar national retailers.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert