Urgent Care Physician, Santa Clarita
- UCLA Health
- 91310, Santa Clarita
- Closing date
- Apr 9, 2023
- Emergency Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
UCLA Health is seeking a Family Medicine board certified/eligible Urgent Care Physician for our Santa Clarita Clinic.
Click here to learn more about the Santa Clarita Immediate Care practice.
At UCLA Health, our Urgent Care centers provide acute as well as convenience care. Many of our patients are UCLA patients, so we are also mindful of ways to further the health of our patient population more generally. We are looking for a physician who is comfortable with all ages including young children, who enjoys the variety and acuity of an urgent care practice while also the pleasure of connecting with patients and collaborating with UCLA physician colleagues.
- Use your skills and experience as a Board Certified Physician to make it possible for UCLA Health to continue providing leading-edge patient care.
- Work with Epic Systems.
- Interact with leading academic faculty, fellows, and residents at the David Geffen School of Medicine.
- UCLA Health is an integrated health system, with a certified patient-centered medical home model.
The University of California, Los Angeles is required to provide an estimate of the salary range for this role. This range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions. Salary offers are determined based on candidate qualifications and experience. The full salary range for this position is 265,000.00-330,000.00
- American Board of Family Medicine Board Certified/Eligible
- California licensed or license-eligible
- Must be comfortable with all ages, including young children
At UCLA Health, your skills, expertise and passion define our outstanding care. Discover all UCan achieve in your physician practice at UCLA Health.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert