HEM/ONC Opportunity in Riverside, CA
- HCA Healthcare
- Riverside, California
- Closing date
- Mar 8, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Hematology and Medical Oncology
Job Summary:Job Description:
Prominent hematology/oncology practice is expanding. The incoming medical oncologist/hematologist will be responsible for managing the care and treatment of cancer patients and will work closely with center team members to implement treatment plans and monitor progress.
- MD or MD/PhD with medical training specifically in oncology and or hematology-oncology.
- Must be Board certified and/or Board eligible in hematology/oncology with a state license in good standing.
- If Board eligible, must be willing to take the boards and successfully pass within 12 months.
- Ability to interpret clinical, genomic and efficacy data.
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Through and up-to-date working knowledge of cancers and cancer treatment options.
- Technical skills to operate medical equipment and tools related to cancer treatment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, technicians, fellow medical professionals and other clinic team members.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Affiliation with HCA Healthcare, the largest hospital network in the nation
- Competitive salary and comprehensive health benefits package
- Significant growth potential
- Opportunities for academic involvement
Located in the Greater Los Angeles area, Riverside Community Hospital has been a leader in the community since 1901. The 478-bed acute care facility has been recognized as a Top Performing Hospital, was recently awarded an “A” rating for the Spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety award and is also a well-known teaching facility with multiple residency programs to teach tomorrow’s physicians. The facility has had multiple expansion projects to be able to continue to provide exceptional care to the community and is one of Riverside County’s only STEMI receiving centers. Riverside Community Hospital is a fully accredited Chest Pain Center and DNV Comprehensive Stroke Center, encompassing the full spectrum of stroke care. The hospital is known for providing expert care in the following services:
-Level I Trauma Center with helipad, providing access to higher acuity services for the surrounding rural communities up to 200 miles away
-Center of Excellence in Bariatrics
-Complex and minimally invasive surgical services with robotics including; general surgery, orthopedics, neurosurgery, cardiovascular and thoracic, colorectal, gynecology, urology
-Comprehensive cardiac services including structural heart, electrophysiology and an advanced cardiogenic program
-Extensive women’s and children’s services; including high-risk OB care and a Level-III NICU
-Certified joint replacement program is accredited by the Joint Commission
-Multi-faceted oncology services with a full care team of specialists
-Expert critical care units including surgical, cardiovascular, medical, neonatal and neuro intensive care units for higher level of care
-Part of HCA Healthcare, a network of more than 190 hospitals and 2,000 sites of care in 21 states and the United Kingdom
Riverside, California – located in Southern California and the most populous city in the Inland Empire, Riverside is just 55 miles east of downtown Los Angeles and a 55-minute drive to some of Southern California’s most popular beaches. Known as the birthplace of the California Citrus industry and home to both the famous Mission Inn and Mount Rubidoux, a popular attraction providing panoramic views of the city at its summit. Rich in history and outdoor adventures to discover, the mild climate allows Riverside’s residents to take full advantage of all that Southern California has to offer.
Apply for HEM/ONC Opportunity in Riverside, CA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert