Gastroenterologist wanted in Corpus Christ, Texas
A well-established, highly regarded, independent medical group in Corpus Christi, Texas is seeking an exceptionally motivated Gastroenterologist to join and further develop our team. Our physicians practice medicine in a collaborative manner amongst many medical specialties and sub-specialties embracing technology and teamwork to provide patient-centered care. Our state-of-the-art facility offers a supportive and dynamic work environment where you can develop and further your skills and grow your career. Unlike many practices that are owned by hospitals or venture capital companies, our practice is independent, giving you full control over your practice and future.
The ideal candidate will be a Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Gastroenterologist with a strong commitment to patient care and a desire to work in a team-oriented practice.
- Consulting with patients to understand their health concerns
- Provide high-quality diagnostic and therapeutic gastroenterology services to patients
- Evidence-based approach with appropriate use of endoscopic procedures, CT scan, MRI, ultrasound, and other tests
- Manage a diverse patient population
- Collaborate with a team of physicians and support staff to ensure the best patient outcomes
- Participate in a 1 in 5 call schedule
- Competitive salary
- 401K, Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Opportunity for partnership after one year
- External income sources including ASC, Anesthesia and Pathology
- A great work-life balance and relaxed coastal lifestyle
- Full control over your practice and future
As the 8th largest city in Texas, Corpus Christ, Texas offers popular attractions, outdoor experiences, a variety of hotels, cultural venues and festivals, fresh, local seafoods, and best of all - South Texas Hospitality. From professional sports to outdoor fun, Corpus Christi is one of the top travel destinations in Texas and is highly featured for its beaches – Corpus Christi is worth visiting. The city is an ideal travel destination because there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re a history buff, an outdoorsman, or an animal lover who wants to see sea life at the aquarium – it’s all here! Corpus Christi is a city of infinite possibilities.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional care and want to join a dynamic and growing medical practice, we encourage you to apply. The ownership path is clear and straightforward. The result is an extraordinary, broad-based, and diverse physician-led organization. Please submit your CV and cover letter to Lisa Roberson, Practice Administrator.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.