- St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- Mar 8, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
St. Luke s University Health Network, the region s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking board certified/board eligible OB/GYN Physicians to join our dedicated team of physicians providing outstanding patient care at St. Luke s University Health Network. We have multiple opportunities throughout the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas.
About the Department:
- The most robust and highest volume OB program in the region with a strong maternal and fetal medicine program which delivers over 4,000 babies per year.
- Our team consists of 91 OB/GYN Providers with strong AP support
- We currently have 24 OB/GYN Residents, 1 AAGL MIGS Fellowship and 5 Core Subspecialties
- The Maternal Fetal Medicine group is currently staffed by 6 attending physicians with excellent ancillary support.
- St. Luke s University Health Network provide personalized and award-winning women s health care in small practices and 3 state-of-the-art birth centers.
- Repeatedly awarded Best Place to Have a Baby by the Morning Call s Readers Choice Awards.
- The St. Luke s Baby and Me Center is a support center designed to promote the physical and mental health of families in the area.
- Multiple Pediatric subspecialists including Neonatology, Cardiology, Surgery, Nephrology, Dentistry, Psychiatry, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurology
- A team of Physicians (4) and Advanced Practitioners (2) to support St. Luke s Natural Approach to Menopause
A message from Dr. Irizarry, Obstetrics and Gynecology
St. Luke s University Health Network is a rapidly growing health network committed to cutting-edge medicine, compassionate patient care, excellence in teaching, and employee satisfaction. At St. Luke s, I provide full-spectrum obstetrical and gynecologic care in a bustling practice where I enjoy rewarding relationships with my patients, collaborate with phenomenal colleagues in multiple specialties, work closely with curious, motivated residents, and still have plenty of time to pursue my passions outside of work and enjoy my family
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network you ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Loan repayment up to $100,000
- Residents - enjoy a generous final year stipend
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, loan forgiveness program and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
About St. Luke s University Health Network:
Founded in 1872, St. Luke s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania. In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke s created the Lehigh Valley s first and only regional medical school campus. It also operates the nation s longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 38 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 347 residents and fellows.
St. Luke s is the only Lehigh Valley-based health care system with Medicare s five- and four-star ratings (the highest) for quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction. St. Luke s is both a Leapfrog Group and Healthgrades Top Hospital and a Newsweek World s Best Hospital. In 2021, St. Luke s Miners Campus ranked 14 of 834 Small Community Hospitals by Fortune IBM Watson. St. Luke s University Hospital earned the #1 Major Teaching Hospital designation and the St. Luke s University Health Network is a Top 15 Health System.
Utilizing the Epic electronic medical record (EMR) system for both inpatient and outpatient services, the Network is a multi-year recipient of the Most Wired award recognizing the breadth of the SLUHN s information technology applications such as telehealth, online scheduling and online pricing information. St. Luke s is also recognized as one of the state s lowest cost providers.
About Northeastern Pennsylvania and the Lehigh Valley
Northeastern PA is a beautiful, four-season region with vineyards, Yuengling Brewery, micro-breweries, skiing, trails, fishing, and other outdoor recreation. Family-friendly, the region is known for its warm, welcoming people and sense of community.
Set amid gentle hills and charming country sides, Lehigh Valley, PA is home to Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, as well as dozens of small towns and picturesque boroughs, parks, trails, and waterways. Steeped in pre-Colonial, early American, and industrial history, Lehigh Valley is bursting with nationally-recognized events, exciting nightlife, adventurous outdoor activities, and modern and contemporary arts. The region has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing economies in the nation.
The Lehigh Valley is home to 11 colleges and universities that award more than 10,000 degrees annually and include prestigious private colleges, state universities, and two community colleges. Whatever your educational interests and needs, Lehigh Valley is a great place to learn.
Northeastern PA and the Lehigh Valley are a short drive away from major mid-Atlantic cities including New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington D.C.
For more information please visit www.DiscoverNEPA.com and www.DiscoverLehighValley.com
*2021 Fortune and IBM Watson Top Hospitals
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES: COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT
As a leading healthcare provider, St. Luke s University Health Network is committed to protecting our employees, patients and community. As we continue to provide quality care to our patients, we are taking important next steps to prevent undue harm to our employees & ensure our patients have a safe environment for medical care and treatment. Effective immediately, St. Luke s is requiring all new hires, along with our current employees, to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be reviewed as per our policy and guidelines.
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunities
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert