Urologists Opportunities (Open to sub-specialty)
St. Luke s University Health Network, the region s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking BE/BC Urologists to join our collegial, dynamic, rapidly growing Urology practice with over 10 Urologists at a dozen area hospitals
St. Luke s Center for Urology is a hospital-employed practice within the St Luke s University Health Network. Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and surgical skills. Robotic experience is not mandatory. Call will be 1:5 with hospital-based PA and NJ coverage for most issues.
About our Urology Department:
- At present, we comprise 14 urologists and 11 Advanced Practitioners with continued growth expected over the next few years.
- We are expanding to cover growth as the Network now includes 12 hospitals.
- Our urology program boasts the latest office and endourologic equipment. Extremely well-regarded robotics program in place since 2003, currently utilizing 7 Davinci Xi system across the network.
- We enjoy collaborating closely with our various surgical specialties.
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network you ll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package and relocation reimbursement
- Generous sign on bonus with possibility of stipend
- Loan forgiveness program
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
Apply for Urologists Opportunities (Open to sub-specialty)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert