- Orange Blossom Womens Group
- Tampa, Florida
- Closing date
- Mar 8, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Our fast-growing OB/GYN practice is seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our rapidly expanding team. Come join a dynamic team in one of our 2 state-of-the-art facilities. The practice offers many in-office amenities including full time sonography, NST, hysteroscopy, LEEP, urodynamic screening and more. An adjoining medical spa offers a full-service boutique experience, with treatments including facial fillers, Botox, body contouring, prenatal massage and so much more.
Sunny central Florida awaits you with great year-round weather, beautiful scenery and recreation, no state income tax, low cost of living, low air pollution, and clean water. World-class beaches and championship pro-sports teams are all at your fingertips!
About the Practice:
- Midwives take first call for all vaginal deliveries
- Well-established private practice with 2 locations in Trinity and Land O' Lakes, FL with 2 OB/GYN physicians, 3 certified nurse midwives, 3 nurse practitioner, and a tenured support staff
- Hospital based MFM and GYN-ONC support
- Our providers offer the full scope of OB/GYN services and have access to our high-end office and state-of-the-art equipment, including a da Vinci robot for minimally invasive surgery
- Our patients deliver at the HCA Florida Trinity Hospital and the main office is conveniently located less than 1 mile from the hospital with easy accessibility
- Competitive starting salary, with production bonus after 1st year
- Malpractice insurance covered by the practice
- Exceptional sign on bonus and relocation allowance
- Excellent benefits package includes medical/dental benefits, 401K, PTO, CME and more
- Board certified or board eligible in obstetrics and gynecology
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida medical license prior to start date
- Interested in providing both obstetrics and gynecology services, currently 50:50 mix
- Robotic surgery training a plus, but not required
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About HCA Florida Trinity Hospital:
HCA Florida Trinity Hospital is part of a nationally recognized and award-winning HCA Health Care System. HCA Florida Trinity Hospital is recognized by Health grades as a 5-Star recipient for Labor and Delivery Care and was awarded the 2021 Labor and Delivery Excellence Award. Additional hospital features include:
- 288-bed facility
- 8 private labor and delivery suites
- Newly renovated 2 OB operating rooms
- Level II NICU • All-private postpartum suites
- 5 Xi Da Vinci Robotic Systems
- MCT is located in the rapidly growing tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough counties
About Our Area:
- Trinity is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Metro area and conveniently located about 10 miles inland from Florida’s west coast and approximately 30 miles north of Tampa and Tampa International Airport.
- With amazing real estate and newly constructed homes “A” rated schools, great shopping, and world-class golf courses, Trinity offers residents some of the best living in the North Tampa area of Florida.
- Pasco County also boasts as the 45th fastest growing county in the US
- You will have a short 30-minute drive to downtown Tampa, Tampa International airport, and award-winning Clearwater Beach.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several institutions of higher education including University of Tampa, University of South Florida, and St. Petersburg College.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert