- Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- Winfield, Illinois
- Closing date
- Mar 8, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
NORTHWESTERN MEDICINE REGIONAL MEDICAL GROUP – DERMATOLOGY OPPORTUNITY
Chicago Western Suburbs - Winfield, IL
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a BE/BC General Dermatologist for our new clinic in Winfield, IL.
- New Dermatology clinic onsite in Winfield, IL
- Primary focus on acute new and urgent patients as well as in patient consults from NM Central DuPage and NM Delnor Hospitals
- Outstanding compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401K, and CME fund
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care
- EPIC electronic health record system wide
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s west, south and northwest suburbs, with more than 700 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. NMRMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 11 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care. Our vision and values are deeply rooted in the idea that patients come first in all we do. We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work.
Beth Walker, BSN, RN
630 938 6380 O
Apply for Dermatology Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert