Medical Director-Hospitalist Program
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island
- Smithtown, New York
- Closing date
- Apr 8, 2023
- Family Medicine, Hospital Medicine (MD), Internal Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
- Permanent, Chair/Chief/Medical Director
Medical Director of Hospitalist Program, Smithtown NY
St. Catherine of Siena Hospital in Smithtown is searching for a Board-Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to lead our Hospitalist Programs.
This leadership role will provide direction for the day-to-day operations of the Hospitalist Program as well as set clinical, performance improvement in ALOS, Mortality, patient experience, readmission, infection rates and core measurement goals. We are looking for a leader that will work in conjunction with other hospital leadership, medical staff and APPs. .
- Board-Certified and Residency trained in Internal or Family Medicine
- NYS Licensed with an active DEA
- At least five (5) years of experience as a Hospitalist with 2 years leadership experience
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization to promote a culture of patient safety and participate in performance improvement initiatives.
CH is a fully integrated healthcare system serving the communities of Long Island, NY. Comprised of 6 hospitals, 3 long term care facilities, a home care and hospice agency, and a program for developmentally disabled individuals, CH has nearly 17,000 employees, more than 4,600 medical staff, and an operating budget that exceeds $3 billion. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a collegial, patient-focused Healthcare System with a rich history of providing great services to the communities. With facilities located on Long Island, candidates could take advantage of a suburban lifestyle with quality public school districts, and beautiful parks and beaches. Manhattan, a wealth of urban cultural, sports, and recreational activities are within an hour by car or train.
We offer a very competitive salary, dynamic work environment, pension plan and comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, please email your CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Medical Director-Hospitalist Program
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert