Medical Director of Informatics
- Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Wethersfield, Connecticut
- Closing date
- Jun 7, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Full Time
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: 50% Primary Care and 50% Informatics
Medical Director of Informatics
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group (HHCMG), a part of Hartford HealthCare in Connecticut, is seeking a full-time Medical Director of Informatics. The position includes 50% Informatics and 50% Primary Care Medicine. The selected candidate will become deeply embedded in the HHCMG primary care clinical workflows with a goal of optimizing our healthcare technology capabilities.
Role: Medical Director of Informatics
- Internal or Family Medicine Physician and experienced in Informatics and EPIC
Setting: 50% Informatics and 50% Outpatient Primary Care
Schedule: Full-time, weekdays
Call: Infrequent phone call for work/life balance
Medical Director of Informatics Benefits:
- Market-leading compensation and benefits and generous paid time off
- Paid CME time off plus CME budget, reimbursed professional licenses and dues
- Family care benefits through Care.com including emergency back-up care benefit for children, adults and even pets!
- Voluntary benefits include student loan programs, home, auto, renters insurance, identity theft protection, legal services, pet insurance and more!
Medical Director of Informatics with Hartford HealthCare:
- The goal of Informatics at Hartford HealthCare is to amplify the clinicians' voice of "what matters most" and to be the catalyst to achieve improved quality & safety, enhanced provider wellness, increased efficiency and growth, whilst decreasing the cost of care
- Responsible for helping Hartford Healthcare (HHC) achieve its vision to be nationally recognized for being most trusted for personalized coordinated care
- Works collaboratively with Clinical, Business and Information Technology Services to leverage current and future healthcare technology capabilities (electronic health record, next generation analytics, virtual health, biometric device integration, etc.) for patient care and clinical transformation
- Partners with their respective regional clinical leadership, clinical institutes, and clinical councils with a focus on driving innovative and strategic informatics and technology solutions to solve clinical challenges and opportunities
- Leads by example, consistently exhibiting leadership behaviors in their work and expected to coach others on these behaviors and consistently seek feedback on own performance
About Hartford HealthCare:
- Honored as a "Best Organizations for Leadership Development" by the National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL)
- Prestigiously named one of the "Best Hospitals to Work for in Connecticut" by the Becker's Hospital Review
- Committed to continuous development through The Center for Education Stimulation & Innovation (CESI), our Provider Leadership Development Institute and a robust on demand learning platform including CME, special courses, learning series and tools and resources
- Established Mentorship and Orientation programs specially designed for newly hired providers and providers new to practice
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
Take the next step
Call, text or email Debra Colaci, Physician Recruiter, Hartford HealthCare
- Unrestricted State of Connecticut medical license (or eligible)
- BC/BE Internal or Family Medicine
- Advanced training or experience in Medical Informatics as evidenced by a fellowship, master's degree working in Informatics in an integrated healthcare system utilizing EPIC
About Hartford HealthCare
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, 7 acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Our location: Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
1290 Silas Deane Highway
Apply for Medical Director of Informatics
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert