Emergency Medicine Opportunity in W. Hills, CA
- HCA Healthcare
- Los Angeles, California
- Closing date
- Mar 7, 2024
- Emergency Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Job Summary:Emergency Medicine Opportunity in West Hills, CA
You will work with a stable team of physicians and advanced practice clinicians seeing all acuity levels of patients. Embrace the support of an outstanding medical director who cares about you and your professional growth!
Work with one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in emergency medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
• Prime location in Los Angeles County
• Collegial practice environment with supportive medical director
• 1099 independent contractor status
• Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
• Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
• Access to clinician wellness program and referral program
• Stability of a respected industry leader
• Competitive Compensation with estimated base pay range minimum of $231/hour
About West Hills Hospital:
Serving the West Valley for more than 50 years, the 260-bed facility offers the full complement of advanced technology. West Hills Hospital is the first accredited Chest Pain Center in Los Angeles County and is designated as a Primary Plus Stroke Center.
The hospital has ranked in the Top 10% nationally in heart attack treatment response times with a consistently low door to balloon time. Offering the community a full range of comprehensive services and expert care as well as being a leader in many services including: world-renowned Grossman Burn Center and advanced wound care, providing inpatient and outpatient care servicing the Southern California region.
- Expansive ER and designated STEMI receiving center
- Advanced cardiac care with a full array of diagnostic, interventional and electrophysiology services
- Surgical services department offering advanced robotics and minimally invasive procedures for orthopedics and spine, general surgery, gynecology, gastroenterology, urology and bariatrics
- Oncology to serve the community with inpatient care and an outpatient infusion center
Apply for Emergency Medicine Opportunity in W. Hills, CA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert