Outpatient Primary Care Physicians
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Beckley, West Virginia
- Closing date
- Mar 7, 2024
- Internal Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
The Beckley VA Health Care System located in Beckley, WV, is seeking 4 Outpatient Primary Care Physicians BC/BE. You could be part of an important initiative to provide primary health care for our nations Veterans! America's Veterans need you!
Perform bread and butter primary care in well-equipped state of the art facilities with a highly proficient and collegial, interdisciplinary care team.
Salary up to $235K
Signing Bonus may be available for qualified candidates!
Assistance with payment of outstanding medical school loans is available up to $200K!
- Competitive Pay
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional 7.5% of pay
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Hours: 8am-4:30pm, M-F
- Licensure: 1 Full & unrestricted license from any US State is permissible to work at this facility
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement
- Malpractice: Liability protection with tail coverage provided
- No Employment Contract
- 26 Days paid vacation annually
- 13 Days paid sick time per year with unlimited carry over
- 11 Federal holidays with pay
- Possible 5 days paid absence to attend CME
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility
VA physicians practice medicine more and spend less time on business tasks. Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the nation. Plus, VA offers an unparalleled variety of practice options in research, academia, and administration. Enjoy a superb quality of life. VA ensures and encourages a healthy work/life balance through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, the elimination of billing hassles, and lifting the burden of liability coverage.
If interested, please e-mail me your CV and we can speak further.
Apply for Outpatient Primary Care Physicians
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert