A prominent, Catholic, not-for-profit health system serving Midwest communities seeks a Family or Internal Medicine Physician due to growth. The successful candidate will work at one of Wisconsin's best hospitals for the seventh year (US News & World Report). Candidates must be an MD or DO and be board-certified in internal or family medicine or board-eligible if less than five years out of training. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Outpatient position with an option for inpatient rounding, if desired
- Excellent work-life balance - Mon - Fri, 8 am to 5 pm schedule
- Low volume call - Outpatient phone only and supported by nurse triage
- Facilities are spacious and newly updated
- Great case mix: Newborn to geriatric for FM; adult to geriatric for IM
- Large patient referral base
- Work at a regionally ranked, high-performing hospital
- Guaranteed base salary (up to $245,000 for FM and $260,000 for IM) with an incentive plan, bonus, relocation, and comprehensive benefits
Surrounded by two gorgeous lakes, Madison, WI, is a friendly community with plenty of Midwest charm. Offering a small-town feel and big-city amenities, it's an ideal place to call home.
- Ranked #17 by US News & World Report in "Best Places to Live"
- Robust economy with a significant technology presence and some of the best public and private schools in the state
- A safe city home to more than 15,000 acres of sparkling lakes and beaches, plus an extensive network of parks and bike trails for endless outdoor activities
- Considered the cultural hub of the state and home to the Overture Center of Arts, Madison Opera and Symphony Orchestra, and Madison Museum of Contemporary Art
- A remarkable downtown area with award-winning restaurants, an incredible farmers market, historic neighborhoods, and outstanding retail shopping
- Convenient access to Lake Michigan, Milwaukee, and Chicago