Connecticut Practice Needs a Pediatrician; Easy Commute to New Haven and Waterbury
- Ansonia, Connecticut
- Closing date
- Jun 6, 2023
- Position Type
The group is offering a competitive compensation package, a great benefits package, and excellent work-life balance.
Located on the Naugatuck River, Ansonia offers a great quality of life with low crime and great schools.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, please call Pat Freitas at 954-616-2918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All searches are confidential. Refer to job 2827234.
- Practice established more than 50 years ago
- Mostly outpatient
- 4.5-day work week
- Step into an existing patient base
- Competitive salary
- No C-section and delivery requirements
- Live in a beautiful Connecticut location with easy access to New York City and New Haven
- Great work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert