A Connecticut practice needs a pediatrician due to retirement of one of their physicians. This is a stellar practice established more than 45 years ago. The ideal candidate is a motivated team player who wants to be a part of the group and not just an employee. You will work in a mostly outpatient setting, offering part time, and no C-section or delivery.
The group is offering a competitive compensation package, a great benefits package, and excellent work-life balance.
Located on the Naugatuck River, Ansonia offers a great quality of life with low crime and great schools.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, please call Pat Freitas at 954-616-2918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All searches are confidential. Refer to job 2827234.
- Practice established more than 50 years ago
- Mostly outpatient
- 4.5-day work week
- Step into an existing patient base
- Competitive salary
- No C-section and delivery requirements
- Live in a beautiful Connecticut location with easy access to New York City and New Haven
- Great work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail