Otolaryngology Physician Need in Central Minnesota
- Duluth, Minnesota
- Closing date
- Jun 6, 2023
- Position Type
This health system is very generous in their contract offers and are very physician-friendly. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, health benefits, and a 401(k).
Enjoy living in a family-friendly upper Midwest community with four seasons. This position is located on the Mississippi River in Minnesota, situated among great rural areas perfect for hunting, fishing, cycling, camping, and so much more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other otolaryngologist jobs that fit your life, goals, and schedule.
If interested in hearing further information about this opportunity, please call Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assume an existing busy practice
- This is a general ENT practice
- Join one other ENT in the practice and a NP
- Position open due to growth
- Annual average office patient volume of 2,800
- Head and neck interest or experience desirable
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Fellowship is not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert