A multispecialty group in Florida needs an additional urologist. This is a premier multispecialty group in Central Florida at a state-of-the-art facility near the hospital. They will consider experienced physicians and new graduates and fellows. There is a 1:4 call that is paid by the hospital and usually physicians take one week at time. The hospital does have a robot and if the physician is trained, they can certainly use it, but it is not required for this position. They welcome a board-certified or board-eligible physicians. If you do not hold an active Florida medical license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement plan, medical benefits, three weeks of vacation to start, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this community that is expanding rapidly due to its proximity to entertainment venues of Orlando. You will be a short drive away from the best beaches in Florida.
At CompHealth, we can help match you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Sharon Wilmot at 203.663.9331 or email@example.com.
- General urology; robotics not required
- Partnership available
- Work out of a 300+ bed medical center
- Need is because of growth; call of 1:4
- Board-certified or board-eligible urologist
- Will consider new grads and fellows
- Three weeks of vacation to start
- Private MSG close to Tampa and Orlando
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail