CompHealth is currently assisting an Indiana hospital-owned multispecialty group with their search for a general urologist. They are looking for a physician to maintain a general urology outpatient clinic. Candidates with robotic experience a plus. Participate, lead, and promote urological services in the community and region. Join a network that prioritizes work-life balance and physician autonomy and leadership. H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with an available stipend. You will also be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located 45 minutes outside South Bend, Indiana. You will appreciate the low crime rate and great standard of living this family-friendly community affords you.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Sharon Wilmot at 203.663.9331 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital employed
- Maintain a general urology outpatient clinic
- Part-time or full-time position available
- Robotics a plus
- General urology position
- Can sponsor H-1B visas
- Wonderful place to raise a family
- 2 hours from Chicago and Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail