Hospitalist Opportunity With 7 Weeks Each Year in Coastal Maine, 1 Hour to Bangor
- Machias, Maine
- Closing date
- Jun 6, 2023
- Hospital Medicine (MD)
- Position Type
This acute care facility is an integral part of the region providing inpatient and outpatient, emergency care services as part of an integrated health system designed to improve the overall health of the communities they serve.
There will be no ICU required, but you will need to do central lines, stress tests, and intubation. They welcome family practice or internal medicine hospitalist.
This position can be a 1099 or employed. They will discuss with you personally. Only malpractice is provided
We do not get many part-time perm positions, so if this piques your interest, do not hesitate. Send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 week on and 8 weeks off; round and go and on call for 24-hour shift
- Commuter-friendly role; sleep room with TV and Wi-Fi available
- Excellent opportunity for those maintaining a residence elsewhere
- Critical access hospital
- Local airport or international airport in Bangor for travel options
- Intubations, stress tests, and central lines required
- Critical patients are heliported out once stabilized
- Beautiful coastal community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert