Practice Pediatrics in an Outstanding Southern California Location; Great Lifestyle Position
- Mission Viejo, California
- Closing date
- May 5, 2023
- Position Type
Come work in an unbeatable southern California location, named one of the nation's best cities by Money Magazine. It is an ideal place to live, work, and play with great shopping, restaurants, cultural and recreational activities with 43 gorgeous parks and just minutes to the beach.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to email@example.com.
- Almost entirely outpatient with newborn rounding only
- Call 1:3, rotated among providers and nurse triaged
- See an average of 25 patients each day
- Clinic is open Monday through Friday, no weekend clinic hours
- Employed position with competitive salary (plus bonus)
- Benefits include malpractice, medical, CME, and PTO
- Outstanding location, friendly community, great schools, and a fantastic quality of life
- Contact Deb Gronsbell for more information
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert