A hospital located in Illinois is seeking a general surgeon to join their practice due to growth and succession planning. The incoming surgeon will do basic bread and butter cases with scopes, and there is blocked surgical time. Specialties are welcome if they fit into the model. Come work with 1 other general surgeon. There are also research and/or academic opportunities. Candidates with experience performing minimally invasive procedures or a completed MIS fellowship program is preferred. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary based on experience plus RVU/productivity bonus. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, full medical benefits, vacation time, CME, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, and a 403(b) retirement plan with match.
The people are very friendly here, have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other general surgery job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 and email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job 2828021.
- Hospital-employed general surgeon
- Bread and butter cases
- Scopes are required
- Specialties welcome if it fits into the model
- Block surgical time
- Join another general surgeon
- MIS experience and fellowship desired
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail