Come practice in Martinez, a city and the county seat of Contra Costa County, California, in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. It is located on the southern shore of the Carquinez Strait.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Call Fiona Brown directly at 203.663.9373 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Employed position
- Must have California license (or be willing to obtain)
- No call responsibilities
- Includes medical, life insurance, retirement, CME, and malpractice coverage
- 90 minutes for initial evaluations and 30 - 45 minutes for medication follow-ups
- Employed nurses on staff 24/7
- Must be board certified
- 17 miles to Oakland and 23 miles from San Francisco
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $190000.00 to $225000.00 Annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.