Physician Needed at an Adult Medicine Practice in Connecticut Within 30 Minutes of Hartford
- Closing date
- Jun 6, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Position Type
They are offering a 2-year base salary guarantee plus RVU and quality bonus potential. You will be offered life insurance/disability, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, $20K per year for 3 years of student loan repayment in form of retention bonus, $2K CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other internist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2-year income guarantee (based on experience)
- RVU and quality bonus potential
- Loan repayment of $20k per year for 3 years in the form of retention
- 100% outpatient position
- Very light phone call; schedule shared among group
- Average 20 - 24 patients per day
- Join 3 physicians and 2 PAs
- $12,500 relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert