Primary Care Physician Needed in Pierre, South Dakota
- Pierre, South Dakota
- Closing date
- Jun 6, 2023
- Internal Medicine
- Position Type
The income potential is unlimited after year two, as you go on production only and receive an annual bonus. You will receive full medical benefits, life insurance, 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans, CME time with stipend, a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, 36 days of PTO, and relocation assistance.
This area is great for the outdoors with plenty of water sport opportunities, as Pierre is on the shores of the Missouri River. Also, lots of hiking and biking with the Lewis and Clark trail in town. This area has great schools for your children. Enjoy a low cost of living and no state income tax.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
For more information, please contact Tina Oko at 203.663.9372 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flexible scheduling with traditional or outpatient option
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents
- Always a salary guarantee and unlimited income
- Only MSG clinic of its kind in the area with expert, personal care
- Access to the latest medical technology
- Outpatient call only; call of 1:7
- $100k or more for loan repayment (depending on contract)
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert