You will enjoy practicing in the award-winning small city of Bangor. It is a regional hub located in eastern Maine on the banks of the beautiful Penobscot River. Year-round outdoor recreation is at the doorstep with well-developed local trail systems and hundreds of lakes, rivers, and streams. Maine's spectacular coast and mountains are just a short drive away. The schools in Bangor are ranked among New England's best.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Alyssa Quivelli at email@example.com or 203-663-9393.
- Mostly outpatient duties with same-day spine, joint, and musculoskeletal procedures
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- No nights or weekends
- Partner-track position
- Fellowship required
- 401(k) matching
- Employee stock ownership plan
- 17 weeks of vacation per year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail