Physician-Outpatient Clinic- No Call-NE Oklahoma
- Cherokee Nation
- Vinita, Oklahoma
- Closing date
- Mar 6, 2024
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Be a part of the largest tribally owned and operated healthcare system in the United States
Cherokee Nation is a national model for rural healthcare that provides state-of-the art services and facilities through its remarkable financial stewardship. Practice medicine at one of our nine health centers or hospital without the constraints of managed care that has knowledgeable, skilled, and stable staff in a family-friendly environment. Work and live in a community that is rich in culture, natural beauty and filled with hometown support.
Be a part of the growth at Cherokee as aPrimary Care Physician at the Vinita Health Center in Vinita, OK, one of our largest start of the art facilities in northeastern OK. The clinic in Vinita offers a flex schedule working four, ten-hour shifts and offers a four-day weekend every other week!
Focus on your patients and we'll take care of you!
- A new Competitive Compensation package!
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- CME stipend or reimburse with 40 paid hours
- Federal Tort Claims Protection (Federal Malpractice)
- 160 hours of annual leave in the first 3 years
- Great Benefits
- 12 paid annual holidays
- Sick Leave accrued at 4 hours per two-week pay period
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Group Term Life, AD& D, LT, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Matching 401 K Retirement Plan Available (100% employer match for first 5% employee contribution and 50% for next 4% contribution)
- Eligible site for IHS Scholarship Pay-Back and IHS Loan Repayment
- NHSC Eligible Site(s) for Loan Repayment
- Eligible site for DEA and OBNDD fee waivers
- and more
Apply for Physician-Outpatient Clinic- No Call-NE Oklahoma
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert