- Southern Ohio Medical Center
- Portsmouth, Ohio
- Closing date
- Mar 6, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Join our hospital employed West Union Pediatrics! This position will provide outpatient services in our West Union OH location.
- Option #1: Base salary of $214,586 (50%tile MGMA for those just completing training) with additional compensation for experience, guaranteed for 2 years. Can be switched to a wRVU production contract when exceeding target.
- Option #2: Base salary of $264,934 (75%tile MGMA) guaranteed for one year and then switched to a wRVU production contract.
* 5% less for those not yet boarded, salary adjusted accordingly upon board certification
2-year contract also includes:
- Vacation: 29 paid days off (PTO days). Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
- CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
- Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $22,500 year before taxes. No matching.
- Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $22,500 year before taxes under age 50 and $24,000 for over age 50. SOMC matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
- Moving Expense: $10,000 paid to moving company
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate
- Health Insurance: provider pays small premium, deducted from paycheck
- Liquidated Damages: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause or liquidated damages of one year salary
- Sign on Bonus: 15% of base salary up to $100,000 (paid when contract signed and forgiven over 2-4 years)
- Residency Stipend: up to $25,000 (requires up to 2 year service commitment)
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- Practice Location
- SOMC Pediatric Associates
- 1611 27th Street Fulton Bldg, Suite 101 Portsmouth, OH 45662
- SOMC West Union Pediatrics
- 90 CIC Blvd. West Union, OH 45693
- Office Hours/Work Schedule
- Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00a-5:00p
- Weekend office hours: Scheduled every 12 weekends
- 40 hours/wk if working 12-hour day or the wknd, your hours are adjusted/credited during the weekday
- Late evenings: 4-8p or Weekend hours 9-1 could be possible
- Possible nursery call coverage and rotation
- 1 Physician, 2 NPs
- 1 Office Manager
- 2 MOAs
- 4 LPNs
- Case Load
- 25 patients per day
- POC testing: Lead, Hgb, Urine, Bilirubin, Strep, Flu, Pregnancy, O2
- Lab Service located on site
- 7 exam rooms
- Wart Removal, Cast
Click here to learn more about SOMC: http://www.somc.org/
Hospital Beds: 248 staffed | Service Area: 250,000 | Not-for-profit established in 1966 | Employs: over 2700 | Medical Staff: 250
Teaching opportunities: SOMC has Medical Students, Residents, and Advanced Practitioner trainees.
All employment is contingent upon passing the post-offer physical examination, drug test, and criminal background investigation.
Apply for PEDIATRICS PHYSICIAN
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert