Endocrinologist - Saint Luke's - Kansas City, MO
- Saint Luke's Health System
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Closing date
- Mar 6, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Saint Luke s Hospital of Kansas City is searching for a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join an existing group practice.
About the position
- The position is 100% endocrinology and the practice includes an on-site lab and other diagnostic testing, including FNA and bone densitometry
- The team collaborates with Certified Diabetic Educators who support a Diabetes Disease Management Program for the entire Saint Luke s Health System
- The physician may also participate in clinical research studies and be affiliated with two universities
- Saint Luke's Physician Group is a physician-led organization with ample leadership opportunities
- Saint Luke s has an extremely competitive career employment package that includes a guaranteed salary and excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision. malpractice insurance, tax-deferred retirement plan with employer match, paid time off & yearly CME allowance
- Requirements: BC/BE, Endocrinology fellowship, have or be eligible for MO & KS medical licenses
About Saint Luke s Health System
Saint Luke s Health System includes 18 hospitals and campuses across the Kansas City region, home care and hospice, behavioral health care, dozens of physician practices, a life care senior living community, and more. Saint Luke s Health System is a faith-based, not-for-profit, aligned health system committed to the highest levels of excellence in providing health care and health-related services in a caring environment. We are dedicated to enhancing the physical, mental, and spiritual health of the diverse communities we serve. The health system s outstanding clinical outcomes, reputation for exceptional customer service, dedication to research and innovation, and state-of-the-art facilities and technology reflect our vision of being the best place to get care, the best place to give care.
About Saint Luke s Hospital of Kansas City
Saint Luke s Hospital of Kansas City is one of the largest faith-based care hospitals in the region offering many specialized programs and services. Our network of more than 600 physicians represents more than 60 medical specialties. Saint Luke s Hospital has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the elite hospitals in the nation. It is nationally ranked in one specialty for 2021-22 and recognized in 20 types of care. Saint Luke s Hospital has received Magnet Recognition since 2004, affirming our dedication to nursing excellence and quality patient outcomes. This credential is the highest honor an organization can receive for professional nursing practice. Saint Luke s Hospital is a primary teaching hospital for the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine, which includes a physician residency program.
About Kansas City
Saint Luke's is proud to call Kansas City home. With locations on both sides of the state line, the health system serves more than 2.1 million people and 240 neighborhoods in Kansas and Missouri. USA Today has regularly named Kansas City a top area for affordability, high-quality schools, and low traffic. The greater Kansas City metro area is a vibrant, growing community known for its thriving arts scene, world champion sports teams, natural beauty, and exceptional quality of life. It s a place where unique sights and historic architecture meet cutting-edge innovation. On top of that, you ll find dozens of museums, shopping and entertainment districts, wineries and breweries, hiking and biking trails, and restaurants of every culinary stripe.
Apply for Endocrinologist - Saint Luke's - Kansas City, MO
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert