Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Envision Physician Services
- Tampa, Florida
- Closing date
- Mar 6, 2024
- Emergency Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Talk with our clinical leadership during the ACOEP 2023 Spring Seminar.
Envision Physician Services and Brandon Regional Hospital - Wesley Chapel Freestanding ED are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team located in Tampa, Florida. Wesley Chapel Freestanding ED is a brand-new ED scheduled to open in Spring 2020.
- 9,000 anticipated annual patient visits
- Separate pediatric waiting area, triage and dedicated bay
- State-of-the-art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound and Radiology
- Employee status
- Fully integrated with Brandon Regional Hospital
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists
- Candidate must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine - ABEM or AOBEM Eligible/Certified
Westley Chapel Freestanding ED is an affiliate of Brandon Regional Hospital, an HCA West Florida hospital, that treats more than 120,000 patients in its ED each year. With the expansion, the hospital will continue to meet the needs of this growing community with high quality and convenient emergency care. Brandon Regional Hospital is a 438-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The Women’s Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
The Tampa/St. Petersburg area is not only known for its white sand beaches and 246 days of sunshine a year but also boasts world-class concerts, museums, and Broadway shows. Cost-of-living is reasonable whether you choose a walkable lifestyle in downtown Tampa or choose a suburban family oriented neighborhood. In addition, Florida has no state income tax.BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physicians
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert