Houston Methodist Hospital: U.S. News & World Report ranked Houston Methodist Hospital No. 15 among 1,248 hospitals and No. 16 in neurology and neurosurgery in 2022. U.S. News & World Report has named Houston Methodist Hospital the No. 1 hospital in Texas every year since the award began.
We are seeking an Epilepsy Specialist to join the Department of Neurology at Houston Methodist Hospital.
- Completed neurology residency
- Fellowship training – Epilepsy; particularly interested in candidates with skills in pre-surgical evaluation and neuromodulatory interventions
- Eligible to obtain a Texas medical license or have a Texas medical license in good standing
- Exercises medical decision-making and provides diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients with epilepsy
- Participates in research and education of NPs, Fellows, Residents, and Medical Students
Methodist Hospital Proudly Offers
Competitive Compensation Package
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous PTO Plan
Additional benefits include, but are not limited to, EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts.
Interested candidates please forward your resume to Robert Henges, email@example.com and reference “Epilepsy Specialist” in the subject line.
Welcome to Texas
The city of Houston, the nation's fourth-largest city, welcomes you. The most diverse city in America has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, theater, museum districts, hundreds of restaurants, and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper's paradise. Houston's sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy outdoor recreation with its municipal and state parks, jogging paths, golf, hiking, biking, and camping. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area's public and private schools and the availability of institutions of higher learning. Texas is a tort-reform state with no state income tax, making it an exceptional place to live and work.
Apply for Epilepsy Specialist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert