Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA)
Cambridge Health Alliance is an award-winning public healthcare system in Boston’s metro-north communities. We provide innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics and two full service hospitals.
Full time hospitalist opportunity available
- Schedule will consist of daytime and nighttime shifts, minimum of 50% nights required
- ICU coverage opportunities available
- Two coverage locations approximately 5 miles apart
- Physician assistant or resident support at both locations CHA’s hospitalist division consists of 30+ clinicians
- Qualified candidates will be BE/BC and share our passion for serving CHA’s community and our underserved, multicultural patient population. Incoming physicians will work with a collegial group of providers who share our mission and values.
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents. The position carries a Harvard Medical School (HMS) appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, commensurate HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications and commitment to teaching responsibilities.
We offer a supportive and collegial environment, a strong infrastructure, and a fully integrated electronic medical record system (EPIC). Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply. CVs may be sent directly to ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.