OB/GYN - 2 months off per year, paid!! $400k/yr
- Now Healthcare Recruiting
- Chicago, Illinois
- Closing date
- Mar 6, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Traditional OB/GYN openings plus OB Hospitalist openings.
Contact : Jon Crosby 843-806-3186 email@example.com
- Very supportive collegial OB/GYNteam / OB Hospitalist Team
- Flexible FQHC able to adjust to needs of community and staff; every team member has a voice.
- Almost 2 months off per year in paid time off. 1 month vacation plus2.8 weeks in paid holidays wow!
- Salary $300 yr base plus $100k yr in bonus potential, student school repayment NHSC up to 25k yr tax free, sign on bonus, excellent health, retirement benefits. Plus, bonuses on top of salary could increase total take home compensation by another 10-30%.
- Open to J1 and H1B candidates - (J1 and H1B accepted)
About the role:
- 50/50 OB/GYN
- Clinic hours 1.0 FTE full time full scope position is 24 hours clinic/week and 4.5 24 hour calls per month.
- Full time or part time available.
- OB/GYN teams with CNMs, and MA and RNs
- This is collaborative setting vs solo setting.
About the group:
- Founded over 75 years ago
- Close to 800 employees
- 14 locations
- Over 245 providers in family medicine, internal medicine, Psychiatry, OBGYN, Cardiology, Dentists and Pediatricians
- BE or BC. BC not required. OB/GYN - BC or OB Hospitalist
- Ideal person is going to work well with patients, can handle complex socioeconomic issues, handle emergencies well, flex with needs of the group
- Ideal candidate wants to serve the underserved and is aligned well with an FQHC federally qualified health centers.
About the area:
2.7 million people!! Sitting on the banks of beautiful Lake Michigan, Chicago, Illinois, is the third-largest city in the United States, just behind NYC and LA. Chicago is known for its jaw-dropping architecture, vibrant music scene, amazing food, including deep-dish pizza and iconic neighborhoods. Come see the Chicago Cubs in the MLB, the Chicago Bulls in the NBA and the Chicago Bears in the NFL. Chicago is known for its architecture, food, and mobster history. It's known for its museums and cultural gems, making it an epicenter for tourism. Finally, Chicago is famous for its professional sports teams. Regardless of the game you prefer, there's a spectator sport for all seasons in the Windy City
Apply for OB/GYN - 2 months off per year, paid!! $400k/yr
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert