100% Orthopedic Foot and Ankle | Charleston, SC
- Jackson Physician Search
- South Carolina
- Closing date
- Mar 5, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Orthopedic
- Full Time
- Position Type
This prominent system has 26 surgeons making up their group, with representation in General, Foot & Ankle, Hand, Podiatry, Spine, Sports, and Total Joint. We are currently recruiting a full-time, Foot & Ankle surgeon. If you are interested in working for a Modern Healthcare ranked 'Best Place to Work' for 4 consecutive years and a nationally recognized non-profit health system, then look no further!
• 100% Foot & Ankle
• Work alongside 3 surgeons solely out of their newest, Berkeley Hospital in Summerville and 2 clinics
• The 4 surgeons will share facility call for Berkley and are detached from the other call group
• Expectation of 500 cases annually and 40-50 patients in clinic
• 3 clinic / 2 OR with blocked scheduling. More OR time available if desired
• Walk into an established panel already in place so you will very likely come off guarantee within 1 year
Lucrative compensation model includes base salary, wRVU production, and quality incentive bonuses.
• Incredible compensation package
• 50K commencement bonus and 10K for relocation assistance
• Comprehensive benefits including Health, Retirement, 28 Days PTO, CME, malpractice, etc.
• PSLF Eligible
Award-Winning Coastal City that is recognized as the No. 1 City in the US, Best Performing City in the US, and America's Biggest Boomtown.
• Remarkable city with historic architecture, a booming economy, world-class restaurant and entertainment options, famous golf courses, and so much more!
• Prime coastal setting with immediate access to some of the best beaches in the country
• #1 Ranked Public School System in South Carolina
• International Airport
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic - Foot And Ankle
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for 100% Orthopedic Foot and Ankle | Charleston, SC
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert