Family Medicine Physician (Kadlec Clinic)
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- West Richland, Washington
- Closing date
- Mar 5, 2024
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Kadlec Clinic is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine physician. This is a full-time, outpatient care only position that offers a unique 36-hour work week. Join an experienced team staff with very supportive colleagues at Kadlec Clinic's growing West Richland Primary Care clinic. Enjoy a fulfilling professional life and a healthy work -life balance in sunny southeast Washington.
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Full-time with 36-hour work week
- Outpatient care only
- On-site lab and diagnostic services
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $113.61 and $155.50 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Relocation assistance available
- Benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Kadlec Clinic is a growing network of primary and specialty care physicians and clinics in the Tri-Cities area of northeast Oregon and southeast Washington. Kadlec Clinic collaborates with Kadlec Regional Medical Center, the most advanced hospital in the area, and HR Solutions has awarded Kadlec a Best in Class seal for its high employee satisfaction ratings. Kadlec Clinic's providers and staff are dedicated to combining the latest in medical technology with compassionate, respectful and personalized health care.
Where You'll Live
Nestled at the confluence of the Columbia and Yakima rivers, West Richland enjoys an abundance of outdoor recreation, excellent education, and rich scientific and agricultural industries – including an internationally recognized wine industry. With a dry climate, hot summers, and mild winters, the area boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually and year-round recreational opportunities such as golf, fishing and cycling.
Who You'll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlec's more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 19300
Apply for Family Medicine Physician (Kadlec Clinic)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert